Sunday, August 13, 2006

A warm welcome

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and for those of you with similarly themed blogs for adding me to your links. It's good to see some comments in here and I love that some of you have shared links to other horror stories on par with mine.

I wanted to post a bit of clarification as it related to my situation. You'll notice I tend to post in the past-tense. My wife and I have actually been undergoing IVF for the last year and I'm posting in a way that is a bit of "catch up," if you will. It's an effort to share our story for anyone who might find it useful, supportive, funny, what have you. And frankly, it seemed preferable to just saying, "we've been undergoing IVF for a year, it sucks, and...DISCUSS..."

My hope is to ultimately get caught up to where we presently are in a short time, and make the comments more real-time, as I suppose a more traditional weblog would be. In the meantime, I'll just continue to tell the story...

6 comments:

Alli and Frankie said...

Just read your previous post and found myself laughing at your humor. I am also cursed with humor in entirely inappropriate situations.

Larisa said...

I'm enjoying your blog so far, and feeling much horror at you having to provide your sample in such close proximity to your MIL.

Richard said...

Welcome to our world. You write brilliantly and I look forward to the catch-up. I'll add you to my links now.

All the best,

Richard

Bea said...

Yeah... the link is coming... but I'm pretty badly behind on them so... well. I will get there.

Waiting to see how the story unfolds.

Bea

Treggles said...

Hi again,

Just wanted to let you know I've now added you to the list of links on my blog. Hope that's okay!

Anonymous said...

testing...testing